Domino’s or Pizza Hut? Which do you think makes the best pizza?
While many of you Australians prefer some of Domino’s Australia choices to Pizza Hut, on an overall basis Pizza Hut giant steals the show every time. They deliver faster and have cheaper prices. They’re also quick to make up for Domino’s mistakes.
Remember when in August, 2017 Domino’s dropped pizza Margherita off their menu and were forced to change their minds after so many complaints? Well, throughout en entire weekend, Pizza Hut handed out free 10,000 Margherita’s around the country to the first 10 customers who placed an order in store. It’s why we love them!
Here are a few other reasons we love Pizza Hut so much.
- They help you lose weight.
This isn’t a joke. While they do provide delivery at home, Pizza Hut would rather have you pick up orders yourself so that you burn some of those pizza calories. Go ahead, order online, and save on delivery with their free pickup service.
- They have the best coupon codes.
You can buy garlic bread from as cheap as $1 and chocolate lava cake for only $3 with Pizza Hut coupon codes. Don’t just look for deals at pizzahut.com.au, but make sure you use Google to find other deals and vouchers on coupon websites.
- They have 50% off pizza.
Keep in mind that 50% off pizza only comes occasionally, but when they have it, it’s usually throughout the month. The offer may be only for large pizzas and only available for pick up. Still, 50% off a large pizza is a good deal and one you’d maybe like to enjoy, so make sure you stay on top of news with signing up to receive their emails.
- They send exclusive deals to newsletter memberships.
Signing up to receive the Pizza Hut newsletter means you’ll get exclusive access to deals as soon as they become available. Pizza Hut provides deals on their website all the time, but if you want them delivered straight to your inbox rather than searching for them yourself, creating an account is the way to go.
- They have meal deals all the time.
Do search for Pizza Hut promo codes outside pizzahut.com.au, but don’t forget to check their meal deals too. Here are some typical examples of what you can find any one time you visit their website:
- $19.95 Single Hut including 1 large pizza, 1 side and 1.25L drink with an extra $3 for chicken or seafood pizza and/or extra $1 for a Cheesy Garlic Bread.
- $8 Hunger Healer Meal including 1 medium pizza and a 375ml soda can with price from $8 to $14 depending on the variety.
- $49.95 Party Hut including 4 large pizzas, 2 sides and 2 1.25L drinks with an extra $3 for each chicken or seafood pizza and/or extra $1 for each cheesy garlic pizza.
The Hunger Meal is a great deal when you are only ordering for yourself, but if you’re having someone over or you’re feeling a little hungrier than usual, make sure you check online for BOGO pizza to purchase two pizzas at the cost of one.