One of the good things about Macy’s is that they sell pretty much everything within a wide spectrum of prices.
But when you come to Macy’s, one of the least good things is an empty wallet, which happens every time that you come here, because they run sales every time and you are interested.
The point is – if you shop at Macy’s a lot, you can start cutting costs right now with these easy ways that are going to help you maximize savings while also enjoy regular trips at your local store.
- Couponing online and in store: of course you can use online coupons when you go to shop in store, but printable coupons, those you can only use in store.
The main idea is that Macy’s offers both online and printable coupons every week of 10% to 30% off. Macy’s coupons are usually specific to departments, although sometimes they do provide storewide coupons too. Find them online in the ‘Deals’ section.
- Price match plus coupon: local stores price match lower Macy’s.com prices and honor coupon codes with that, so if you see a lower price online, make sure you let the cashier know. You can even request a price match for a virtual shopping cart that you applied a coupon discount to, and the cashier will discount your order in store.
You can request a price adjustment for anything within 14 days of your original purchase and don’t forget that they also price match competitors, excluding Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, eBay and Costco.
- Shop through Ebates for cash back on money spent online: if you’re going to shop online at Macy’s, why not make it so that you get a percentage of what you spend back?
When you first sign up with Ebates, they will provide you with a welcome bonus and joining is free, afterwards it is all shopping and getting cash back on your purchases.
- Look for ‘One Day‘ deals every month: If you ever have to pick a single day a month to shop at Macy’s, it should be during their One Day Sale event because this offers the biggest savings, and the savings are different every month, thus you are likely to find lower prices on your favorite items sooner or later.
Macy’s ‘One Day’ deals include markdowns further discounted and coupons to add to that, which makes this sale event the one you should be looking out for every month.
- Stay up to date with all Macy’s coupons and deals via email: sign up to receive emails from Macy’s and you are going to be among the first to know about ongoing and upcoming sale events.
It’s much easier to shop deals and promotions when you have them delivered straight to your inbox and you can also sign up for text messages and get 25% off as a new member on the list.
- Receive free shipping with any beauty items when you shop online: You usually have to spend a certain amount at Macy’s.com to get free shipping, but all beauty orders ship free, so you can always add one of the cheapest beauty products for $0.00 delivery fee. Pricing starts from as little as $4.
- Look for Macy’s coupons in the Sunday paper: while you shouldn’t go and get a subscription just for Macy’s coupons, if you have the Sunday paper, find extra coupons in there every week.