Fulfilling shopping experiences usually involve saving some kind of money. Whether that’s a little or a lot, it thoroughly depends on a retailer’s offerings and your disposition to run a search for current deals.
To save as much as possible, you need to do it the frugal way, and frugal shoppers know that the key to saving money is shopping discounts along with knowing everything there is to know about a retailer’s money saving opportunities.
So if you’re anything like a lot of people out there who love shopping at Staples, check out the following info to help you pay less on various stuff for your home office.
Staples price matches, including for Amazon.com.
Staples guarantees that if you find an identical item with a cheaper price at another store and request that they match it, they will – with an additional 10% off (!), including for items found at Amazon and Staples stores.
What that last part means is that if you buy something from Staples and they lower the price within 14 days of your purchase, you will receive the difference both for online and in-store purchases.
You receive 5% back every time you shop.
You’ll have to enroll in the rewards program to get this offer, but wait until you hear everything else that Staples Rewards provides.
- Free shipping when you purchase online.
- 2% back in rewards when you shop in-store.
- $2 back in rewards when you recycle toner or ink cartridge with Staples (when you’ve spent at least $30 on ink or toner in-store or online within 6 months before recycling).
- Can recycle up to 10 cartridges every month as a Base Rewards member.
When you upgrade to Premium Rewards so will the benefits.
- Premium members receive 5% back in rewards for in-store purchases.
- They also receive free EasyTech Services.
- Get instant discounts on copy and print services.
- Can redeem rewards within 6 months as opposed to 3 months for Base members.
- And get the $2 offer when recycling ink or toner cartridge, only that they get to recycle up to 20 cartridges per month.
Note that: if you can’t find the ink you need at a Staples store, they will ship free at your home with a $10 discount.
You can pay up to 75% less when you purchase refurbished online.
Staples online Refurbished Center is a go-to for massive discounts in all departments. This is where you’ll get to shop anything big and small with up to 75% off discounts every day.
Staples also have great clearance sales all the time both online and in-store where they add new items several times a week. You should be able to find the clearance section towards the back of your local store.
Bring in used electronics and receive gift cards in exchange.
You can exchange used electronics such as a tablet, computer, and smartphones for a Staples eCash Card.
You can do this in-store by simply bringing in your device or online with first receiving a quote to find out how much the trade-in value of the device, and then sending it in free at a Staples location.
For best deals, shop in-store on Sundays.
You’ll find that Staples has deals online and in stores all the time, but some of their best sale is on Sundays when they usually add new discounts.
These are two-day sale events that run through Monday so go get them while they last.